(Believe It Or Not I Care)
B.I.O.N.I.C. Club was created to help create more caring schools and help students connect during difficult times.
Our B.I.O.N.I.C. Club is based on B.I.O.N.I.C.
The goals of the club is to:
- Make new students feel welcomed
- Reach out to students who are hospitalized
- Reach out to students with extended illness/health conditions
- To reach out to students and their families and staff that experienced death of a loved one
- To reach out to other schools that have experienced tragedies
- To empower bystanders to prevent bullying
Students who are a part of this club can choose to be a part of the various teams that would help to support students here at Creek.
Since this is an after school club parent permission is needed.
Every Tuesday and will start 10/31
Some days club will not meet:
- November 7th (ISCA Conference)
- November 14th (Creek Conferences)
- April 2nd (Creek Conferences)
B.I.O.N.I.C. will not occur if there is no school due to early out or snow days.
5/21 will be our last meeting.
If B.I.O.N.I.C. cannot occur outside of these times an email will be sent.
Right after school 2:50-3:30
Students will meet at the School Counseling Office
All students are welcome.
If your child knows of any other Creek students who may be interested in attending, let us know!