Spring Conferences – Tuesday, March 28th & Thursday, March 30th
It’s conference time! Prairie Creek will be using the same web based conference sign-up process as in past years. Conferences are Tuesday, March 28th and Thursday, March 30th from 3:00-7:30. You will be able to access available conference times and schedule a conference at CRPrairie.org beginning Friday, March 10th at 4:00pm through Monday, March 27th. All of your child’s classes will be listed on their schedule and you can meet with any of their teachers. During the student led conference you and your child will review/celebrate your child’s learning. Please see the details below on how to access the on-line program to schedule your conferences.
- Conference times are available on a first come first serve basis. Contact your child’s teacher if the available times do not work with your schedule.
- Go to CRPrairie.org or Schedule Conference to schedule your conference. After you’ve chosen the date/time for your conference you can enter your email address (remove your child’s email) to receive an email reminder.
When scheduling a time, please keep in mind that students can not wait for parents after school until their conference time.
- User Name: is your child’s legal first name and last name (ex. Joseph Smith)
- Password: is your child’s password for their Prairie Creek student email.
- Select your child’s homeroom teacher to schedule a time and any additional teachers you would like to meet with.
- Click on the circle next to the time you would like for your conference. Conferences will be 10 minutes long.
- If families have a need for separate conferences, one parent will need to contact the office to set up a second conference.
- If you would like to meet with an administrator or counselor, you can email them to schedule a time.
Principal, Jennifer McDonnell, email@example.com
Associate Principal, Lindsay Young, firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor, Jaclyn Lussenhop, email@example.com for N51, 54, 61, 64
Counselor, Elizabeth Roper, firstname.lastname@example.org for N52, 53, 62, 63
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Creek office at 848-5310. If you do not have internet access to use this system, please contact your child’s teacher or the Creek office to schedule a conference time.