Color Run – Friday, October 14th
The Color Run FUNdraiser is crucial to Prairie Creek PTO. 100% of this money stays at Creek and directly benefits your child(ren) and their education. The Creek PTO purchases many items for the school including classroom technology updates, books and materials for the library, band instruments, field trips, classroom needs, student yearbooks and many other items that aren’t included in the school district budget.
We are hosting this school-wide outdoor color run to kick off this “no sell” fundraiser. This is our 9th year of hosting the color run and the students love this event! It promotes health and fitness, team-building, and school pride as the students celebrate raising money for their school!
Many parents have reached out on how they can help support the students so now is your chance! Many hands make light work. The PTO needs your support. We will not be asking you or your student to do any outside selling of any items. We only ask that you make a tax deductible donation and ask a few family members or friends to help as well.
Online Donations can be made at Prairie Creek (crprairie.org) . Simply Login, click the Lunch/ Fee Payment Tab, click on your child’s name and you will see the PTO Online Donations option under where you add money to Lunch accounts. It’s that easy.
Thank you for your support!
Prairie Creek PTO
A few details to share:
- Envelopes are due back to the school store9 not teachers) Wednesday, October 26th
- Please make checks payable to Prairie Creek PTO
- Rain date will be in the spring
- School wide assembly on October 31st to announce top earning neighborhood
- Students should wear clothes for the color run TO school and are expected to bring a change of clothes
- Students may want to consider wearing an old pair of tennis shoes